Sunday, January 31, 2010

How To Get In The Adult Film Industry With Pinky I Want To Get Into The Adult Film Industry But Don't Know Where To Start. I'm A 22 Year Old Male. Please Help

I want to get into the adult film industry but don't know where to start. I'm a 22 year old male. please help - how to get in the adult film industry with pinky

I am a man 22 years old and lives in San Diego, the wait has been the industry of adult-type movies for a while, I do not know where to start or how to enter the business. Please help me. I'm in the Marine Corps of the United States, I am beautiful and has a good body. I am very liberal and are willing to perform anyway.

1 comment:

  1. u need an agent ..... shldnt first, but u hav 2 money to pay, so if you require a deposit, make sure u get it bak later ... because that's what happened

    ReplyDelete