Sunday, January 24, 2010

Grab A Brush And Put A Little Makeup (8) Grab A Brush And Put A Little Makeup, Hide The Scars And Fade Away The Shakeup (8)?

(8) Grab a Brush and Put a Little Makeup, Hide The Scars and Fade Away The Shakeup (8)? - grab a brush and put a little makeup

Is this poem you feel anything?

We fall deeper
Deeper into the darkness,
Can you hear me now?
To reduce our demand,
As you dive.

The ground is where we sat,
Down,
Down,
Down,
Can I reduce?
This is the only way up?
No,
No,
There is no way up.

In here put
Our heart is declining,
Is this the end?
If the world is at an end?

My feet were on fire,
When I along those corridors, wetlands
We can be good
We could save them to
It might save me.
No
No

In the margin,
High,
High,
Attached as an animal cage
His
For me
For us.
Salto
Can you hear me now?
Snap
Rope taught
Can you hear me now?

= \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

1 comment:

  1. It is so, idk, deeply. This suggests the reader. You are very talented.
    It's amazing music.

    ReplyDelete