Monday, February 22, 2010

The Best Maxine Quotes Movie Buff Huh?

Movie Buff Huh? - the best maxine quotes

Here are excerpts from films. None of them are older than 92

My father at home when he was eight years old. You know what I said? Have fun, keep it simple. I was eight years old.

"Do not Bogart that can ...
-Are you disabled?
"No, I'm rhyming. It is not easy. Sure to make it look easy ...

"Honey, you would be good if you are using your head a little more
"Yeah, well, do not worry about me. I'm slingin pizza for the rest of my life

"I can have a drink, Maxine?
"" Are you married?
"Yes, but enough about me.

I think it is better to say ...? The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Well, what is back with the road? What with?
"Humility.

Jupreviously hidden clues that could have =)
GOOGLE MAKES NO

2 comments:

  1. 1. Singles
    2. Reality Bites lol
    3 idk
    4, Being John Malkovich
    Lol 5devine Secrets Yaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Singles 1)
    Reality Bites 2)
    3) Mystic Pizza (1988!)
    4) Being John Malkovich
    5) Clan Ya Ya Sisterhood

    ReplyDelete